Frank Polanco began in Japanese Goju-Ryu Karate, Kodokan Judo and traditional Jiujitsu before studying Lion’s Roar San Da with Sifu David Ross. Frank is now Sifu Ross’ senior student and holds a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Lion’s Roar San Da.
Seeking more knowledge and to expand his skills, Frank began cross training in the Filipino martial arts. He is currently an Alpha Doce Pares Certified Kali Instructor under Guro Sonny Mayo and a Lakan Guro in Panantuken (Filipino Dirty Boxing) under Guro Dan Sullivan. In addition, Frank has trained with many noted instructors including Dan Inosanto, Erik Paulson, and Greg Nelson.
Polanco Combat Systems (PCS) is Frank’s vision of a unified method of self defense. Frank is dedicated to helping each and every student achieve their best.
– 3rd Degree Black Belt Lion’s Roar San Da
– Alpha Doce Pares Certified Kali Instructor
– Alpha Doce Pares Certified Knife/Weapons Instructor
– Lakan Guro Panantuken (Filipino Dirty Boxing)
– Former amateur fighter: Muay Thai and San Da
– Coach at New York San Da Gym
EASY TO GET STARTED WITH A WEB SPECIAL BELOW
Offer #1: Six (6) classes and a FREE pair of Kali Sticks (CLICK)
QUESTIONS? Contact Frank at (914) 562-0720