Over China’s long history, wrestling has existed in many names and forms. During the Qing period, the legendary Shan Pu Ying in the Imperial City codified a version of wrestling combining the best methods of many traditions. Master Chang Dongsheng, the undefeated Bao Ding wrestler and national free fighting champion, further developed Shuai Jiao to include forms of self-defense, police training and military training.
“Through Martial Arts, Make Friends”
Chinese Swai Jiao Association
中 國 摔 跤 協 會
The Chinese Swai Jiao Association preserves this tradition, including the special police training from the Taiwan Police College given to us directly by Master Chang’s disciple the late Master Jeng Hsing-Ping. Now, EVERYONE can learn the COMPLETE Shuai Jiao with nothing held back and with no secrets.
Students at member schools or individuals practicing on their own
– Certificate of membership
– Immediate access to white belt, yellow belt and green belt material online
– One free week of training at a certified institution
– Discounts on all online instructional materials
– Discounts on all training equipment, including uniforms
– Discounts on seminars and competitions
– Access to an international member only forum
JOIN NOW (CLICK)
Instructor / School Memberships
– Certificate recognizing school as part of association
– Your school listed on this international web site
– Bulk discounts on all training equipment, including uniforms
– Exclusive access to online curriculum development and support
– Exclusive access to online instructor level instruction
– Exclusive business consulting to help your school succeed!
– Revenue sharing opportunities
Contact us for more information